It's been two years since the last time that I joined nominating for the search for the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of Janette Toral. My last was in 2008 and the first ever in 2007. This will be the fifth year for this one of the most prestigious awards in the blogosphere.
Here's my pick for Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2010
Arvin Bautista's http://www.thebumupstairs.com/
- I love photography! The first time I saw Bino's blog, I never thought that he's also a photographer. Because of this blog, I also want to have my photograpy blog soon. I like this blog that's full of positivism!
JayL Aquino Santiago's http://www.blog-ph.com/
I really love entertainment. This blogger influences me more active in blogging ang in events. He's really great in writing especially on post blogging events.
Jose Monton Peñas Jr.'s http://opinyoneyted.com/
Latest technology, fashion, entertainment, and anything about the world... This is the blog that caters almost all topics. I love this blog :)
Bryan Anastacio's http://tashcan.blogspot.com
I like the humor of this blog. It's totally entertaining but still informative :)
Edmar Roy's http://edmarationetc.blogspot.com/
I love blogs about nationalism. Just like this one, it features foods, tourist destinations, arts, entertainment, and many others all in the Philippines. This one inspires me more to try other fields in blogging.
Abdul Hakeem's http://www.abdul-hakeem.com/
He's blogging for fun! He's blogging because he wants to tell the world his heart wants. This reminds me the reason why I started blogging since 2006. Goodluck!
Jhong Medina's http://rizalpark.org
- It's always nice to see blogs promoting our national heritage, Rizal Park. Kudos to the bloggers behind this one :)
Narciciso Tapia's http://cebumd.blogspot.com/
- It's not that typical to see Medical/Health bloggers in Philippine Blogosphere. He's really a Cebuano and his blog is almost all about Cebu but
Kira Permunian's http://lsgeekster.blogspot.com/
- This genius blogger influenced me to know more about SEO. He's an online geek and I think, I will learn more if he'll be my friend. Haha!
Ellen Joy Castel's http://mommysurvival.info/
- I just met Ellen last week in an event and I find her so nice and accommodating. I love mommies and I am always amazed on mommies who still manage to blog and attend events with their busy schedule being a full time mom! :)
I chose them not just they are my friends but I found their blogs challenging for me to continue blogging. I've been blogging for four and a half years and I don't know if it's normal for a blogger to think about hiatus, of leaving your most precious blogs just to be normal (if it's really normal).
For more details about this writing project click: Join the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2011 Writing Project
NhamNgaHanh is the founder and editor in chief of SimplexDesign blog ,a blog on Blogger tips ,tricks ,designer resources and many premium Blogger templates for free use.