I've spent my 23rd birthday (last December 7) with my Mommy watching My Amnesia Girl and just strolling the mall. We're still happy 'coz we are together in my very special day. I am a materialistic person (most of the times) but I realized that there are things in this world that can't be measured by these material things. It's nice to know that my Mom's happiness counts a lot for me.
I realized that this is the season where there's nothing impossible. Maybe, there's still the real Santa who makes wishes come true.They say, dreams do come true... Same as wishes! For now, my Christmas wish this year is a Nokia C7. I just wish...
Everybody has a wish! I too have so many wishes. On top of it, it's Nokia C7.
I am still hoping for a better year to come with the new Nokia C7. I just hope I'll get it for I have been a good boy this year (except when necessary).
7 Things I love about Nokia C7:
- 3.5 inches touch screen panel with 360×640 pixel resolutions
- Power full Blue tooth
- 8 Mega Pixel camera with Carl Zeiss Lens and VGA for Front camera
- New improved Symbian 3 operating system (Symbian is the most popular OS and you won't regret with this OS infact you'll get amazing apps - I love apps especially games... :-))
- Wi-Fi connectivity cell phone (Better for me since my neighborhood got a Wi-Fi)
- Dual LED flashy light
- This cell phone is coming with new 1200mAh battery for giving best battery life
Watch this for more
"The Nokia C7 is a companion, a friend, designed
for people, it's a window without any physical
obstacle in reaching your love ones, your friends, and others..."
-Thomas Ivaskevicius (Nokia Designer)
By the way, Nokia C7 is a fabulist smart phone best for people like me. Also suited for people who loves social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter.