Know your worth...

Surround yourself with those who believe in you, encourage you, and are willing to support you when it rains, not just when it shines.

It’s during the toughest times of your life that you’ll get to see the true colors of the people who say they care about you. So don’t make too much time for people who rarely make time for you, or who only make time for you when it’s convenient for them.

Know your worth.

And remember, relationships are rarely 50/50 at any given instant in time. You can’t always feel 100%, or a full 50% of a relationship’s whole – life is simply too unpredictable for that. So on the days when you can only give 20%, the other person must give 80%, and vice versa.

It’s never been about balancing steady in the middle; healthy relationships are about two people who are willing to make adjustments for each other in real time as needed, and give more when the other person can’t help but give a little less.

Share

1 comments:

Pengen yang lebih seru ...
Ayo kunjungi www.asianbet77.com
Buktikan sendiri ..

Real Play = Real Money

- Bonus Promo Red Card pertandingan manapun .
- Bonus Mixparlay .
- Bonus Tangkasnet setiap hari .
- New Produk Sabung Ayam ( minimal bet sangat ringan ) .
- Referal 5 + 1 % ( seumur hidup ) .
- Cash Back up to 10 % .
- Bonus Royalty Rewards setiap bulan .

untuk Informasi lebih jelasnya silahkan hubungi CS kami :
- YM : op1_asianbet77@yahoo.com
- EMAIL : asianbet77@yahoo.com
- WHATSAPP : +63 905 213 7234
- WECHAT : asianbet_77
- SMS CENTER : +63 905 209 8162
- PIN BB : 2B4BB06A / 28339A41

Salam Admin ,
http://asianbet77.com/

August 5, 2015 at 7:54 PM comment-delete